1. I need a name for my newspaper column.
2. Two hour delays in which you lose your plan period and have to start a new unit and are late because you had a dead car battery are not a nice way to start school again. But drowning your sorrows in hot cocoa & Milanos with your son at the coffee shop helps.
3. Parents do truly want us to be superhuman. And when you're simply human, they write nastygrams...
4. Tonight will be a long, difficult night at Plymouth Elementary School as we toll over the budget and saving teacher positions.
5. Our grades are now online. Hmmm.
6. I hope the teachers are receptive as I start visiting schools. Very nervous about that. What do I say?
7. How can I start a school in a Mayan village in Mexico...? It's practically all I think about.
8. PhD or EdD? Macaroni & cheese or Chop suey? Treadmill or icy roads? Decisions.
9. I need a publisher for my students' Sudanese book.
10. Too many conversations today with teachers who feel like their options are burn out, complacency, or change of career...why is it like this?